Friday, June 27, 2008

Photos from France

You may be asking ... 'hey'd where'd you go for so long?'
well, beginning in April, I had my thesis exhibition (photos from that coming soon). Immediately after I had the BFA exhibition at the Krannert at the University of Illinois.
The same day as the commencement ceremony for my class, the 2008 class of the college of Fine and Applied Arts at the University of Illinois, I was on a cross Atlantic flight to Paris, France.
I stayed for a month in Avignon, in the South of France. I had a wonderful time and now that I'm back, and have finally organized my thoughts, I have pictures!

the picture below is my personal favorite from the entire trip. It's from a cemetery in Montmarte, Paris. I think I might have taken a photo of an unexpected friend. This photo has not been altered at all.

Click on this link to be redirected to my site which has all the links to my slideshows.


No comments: